March 5, 2011

Lovely Sunday Brunch


I know, I know....I've been away for a long time without any posts! I've been taking a technology break since the weather has warmed up. I am preparing our vegetable garden and plotting for a new-this-year cutting garden. More to come on that later!


Tomorrow hubby and I are hosting a Sunday brunch for a friend and his mother. A few of the menu items include banana nut muffins, aebelskivers (see the Kitchen section of this blog for images and the recipe) and waffles with fresh berries and ice cream!

The banana nut muffin recipe is one I've never tried before. It is the lovely concoction of Ina Garten from the Food Network...I adore most of her recipes. I'll post the recipe in the Kitchen section so you can test it for yourself. I haven't had a finished muffin yet, but I have tasted the batter and it was delicious! That method is always my test for the success of the recipe. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment