September 8, 2009

The Little Teapot's Beginnings!

Welcome to the Little Teapot blog! I look forward to this blog being a place for me to share all the small pleasures in my life that I find inspiring.



A little bit about me: I'm 24; engaged to be married on May 22, 2010 to a wonderful man (slightly older-30) who is a talented artist and a devoted teacher; an only child; an animal lover; an arts lover; a knitter; a crocheter; a baker; an aspiring gardener; and a dormant ceramic/mixed media artist.






I received my Bachelors of Fine Arts from Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey and am 3 months away from completing the course work for my Master of Science in Arts Administration at Drexel University in Philadelphia,PA.

Nature is my haven. I especially find peace at the seashore, although I do not visit it enough.

While I am a very amateur photographer I hope that with all the photos I will take for this blog I will improve! I hope you enjoy reading about my inspirations, my life, and my pleasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment