May 26, 2010

Our Wedding

This past weekend was our wedding!



It was absolutely beautiful. We are so appreciative of all our family and friends who showed up to celebrate this special occasion.






And they lived happily ever after.

OK, a big P.S. that is totally off the topic of wedding. My thesis advisor just informed me that she is leaving the university on August 31. That means 3 months to finish this thesis! Yikes! But, no more wedding planning. Therefore, I apologize if I do not post for three months. I will have my nose buried in surveys and writing pages about technology's effect on building and maintaining audiences for arts organizations.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations... you made a beautiful bride. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! gorgeous dress, gorgeous bride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! It was a great wedding. We are so happy.

    ReplyDelete